Thursday, May 08, 2008

Dear beloved in christ email scam

Following is the text of - Dear beloved in christ - email scam. This appears to be sent from - MRS STELLA ADAMS [mrs_adams40@walla.com] . May 6, 2008.

If you recieve message like this one, add the sent from address to your denied senders list, report the message to SPAM@UCE.GOV and your local isp provider. Help make it more difficult for these scammers to operate. Take note of all the smammers emails, and add them to your denied sender list.



Reply-To: mrs_adams50@yahoo.de

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/plain

Message-Id: <20080506114654.4524344944@m162.magenta.fastwebserver.de>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 13:37:52 +0200 (CEST)
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=0D
Dear beloved in christ, =0D
=0D
Dear, my quest to locate a responsible friend and partner to bring my dre= ams to a reality, hence l took this bold step to contact you through this= medium and i would not like you to take an offence that l am bothering y= ou since you do not know me neither have we met before. =0D =0D I am Mrs. Stella Adams, I am married to Dr. Raymond Adams who worked with= Shevron Oil Nigeria for 15 years, before he died in the year 2003. we we= re both married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief i= llness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both invo= lved in charity services. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or ge= t a child outside my matrimonial home which is against my principle. =0D =0D When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $5.5 million (Five= million Five hundred thousand u.s.dollars) with a Bank in Nigeria. Prese= ntly, this money is still invested in this Bank in Nigeria. Recently, my = doctor told me that I would not last for the next two months due to my ca= ncer problem.=0D =0D Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condi= tion of health, I have decided to donate this fund to charity, church, or= phanage or an individual that will utilize this money the way I am going = to instruct here in.=0D I want an individual that will use these funds-to-fund charity,churches, = orphanages and widows and to ensure that these set of people are well mai= ntained. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will in= herit this money and my husband relatives are well of and I don't want my= husband's hard earned money to be misused by them. As I do not want a si= tuation whereby this money will be used in an ungodly manner,Hence the re= asons for taking this bold decision. I have decided that this money will = be shared as follows, 5% out of the total sum will be set aside for all t= he expencies you may encounter during this transaction, while 35% out of = the total sum will be for your help and the remaining 65% will go for cha= rity organizations, churches, orphanages and widows in your country.=0D =0D As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank = in Nigeria, and I will also issue you a Letter of Authorisation that will= prove you as the original beneficiary of this said funds. =0D =0D Most importantly, I want you to see to the need of the less priviledged. = My happiness is that I lived a fulfiled life and l dont have any regrets = in life.Please note that any delay in your reply will give more room in s= ourcing for another individual as I stated here in. Do get back at me to = me immediately for more directives.=0D =0D Hoping to hear from you soonest and do notify your interest to help me as= sist charity. Most importantly, you are advised to get back to me with yo= ur interest to assist in this regards. =0D =0D Best regards.=0D Mrs. Stella Adams.=0D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< ROGERS PLACE BLOG HOME

Google rogers place blog 

blogging weblog journal