Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Good Day

Below you will find the text - Good Day - email spamming scam. This message appears to be sent from - Mr. W Qin [wqin@strompost.com]. October 8, 2008. Return or Reply email as - wqin01@live.com. As many spammers use additional reply to addresses and faked message headers.

If you receive message like this one, add the sent from address to your denied senders list, report the message to SPAM@UCE.GOV and report to the spam & abuse department of the sent from domain.

Don't ever follow any spammers links, open any attachments, or reply to their messages. ALL Links and images were removed from Spammers message.

Don't just delete these scammers and fraudsters - report them.



Dearest Sir,

Compliments of the season to you, allow me to introduce myself, I am the personal assistance to Mr. Wang Qin, Staff of Standard Chartered Bank. I am writting in respect of a China Citizen customer of my bank Mr. Zhu Li,dual citizen of china , who died in a Plane crash on Monday 2nd September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York toGeneva.

I got your email account while searching for a business oriented personality in my private study in the internet.

Please see for more information.

The late Mr. Zhu Li left in our deposit the sum of One seventhy five million, seven hundred and fifty thousand U.S dollars ($75,750,000.00 million USD) and nobody will ever come for this money because there is no next of kin in his documents.

I am the only person that is aware of this money since Mr. Zhu Li did not give to my institution any next of kin to inherit his money. Now, I want to use my position in the bank to transfer this money to your country for investment.

If you can Reply this mail on your acceptance for the proposal for the total of ( seventhy five million, seven hundred and fifty thousand U.S dollars $75,750,000.00 million USD. I will give you 35% of this entire fund while the remaining 65% shall be for me, I am hoping to get a favorable response from you.

please send an email to Mr. Wang Qin Private email below, so that i will give you more details about this transaction and how we will successfully carry out this transaction without any risk involved. email: wangqin039@live.com

Regards,
Mr. Mr. Wang Qin.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< ROGERS PLACE BLOG HOME

Google rogers place blog 

blogging weblog journal