REWARD YOU IMMENSELY FOR YOUR ACCEPTANCEI SHALL REWARD YOU IMMENSELY FOR YOUR ACCEPTANCE - email spamming scam. This message appears sent from - email@example.com. Return or reply email as - firstname.lastname@example.org. Many spammers use additional reply to addresses and faked message headers.
MRS VICTORIA LEE (email@example.com) has invited you to visit the following Web page:
MRS VICTORIA LEE sends the following message with this link:
GOOD DAY TO YOU ,
I am a dying woman who has decided to leave all i have to your care and supervision.I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer and have been living with it for about two years now,since immediately after the death of my husband, who left me everything he worked for.
He owned an import/export company which operated in the UK, west Africa and in china. Due to the nature of my ailment,I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to humanity for good works of charity, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds for their own selfish gratifications, since my husband and i had no kids to inherit them.
Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe He has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in less than a month and I'll want you to stand as the beneficiary to the account of my late husband in the United Kingdom and in Africa.
Alsoyou are to use the money to render assistance to the motherless and less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows. You would be entitled to 20% of all the funds for your own personal use,the funds are deposited in banks/finance houses in the United Kingdom and in Africa. The remaining 80% you will use to set up a trust foundation in my late husband's name, which will be used to help the less privileged.
At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status.If you accept,Please contact my lawyers in charge of the funds and they will arrange the transfer of the funds to youby your preferred means. All you have to do is to sign an agreement prepared by my lawyer, that you will use the funds as i have requested, and the funds shall be sent to you by Courier in form of a bank draft, or can be transferred to your personal bank account,or through any means you so choose.You would become the beneficiary to them.
Pls. Contact my lawyer in London, Barrister Steven Meyer with the below specified address:
CHAMBERS OF STEVEN MEYER
BARRISTER STEVEN MEYER
9 BEDFORD ROW LONDON WC1R 4AZ
There are above 20 million dollars deposited in banks/finance houses in the UK as well as in Africa. Please use your share of the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Please tell him that I have asked you to reach him.
God blesses you.
Amanda Sherwood (personal nurse)
for; Mrs. Victoria Lee
NB: I want you to understand that i do not know you in person. I am contacting you based on the recommendations i got from a friend who works for Microsoft. You should realise that i am sending this message at the same time to other people.So Consider this an offer and should you accept, you are to contact my attorney immediately who shall give you further directions.If you are selected out of all prospective interested parties,he will handle all further documentations on your behalf to install you as my representative.
The information provided by the sender of this email was used solely to let the recipient know who forwarded the request to view the Web page. Your email address and the senders email address will not be used for mailing lists and will not be collected for distribution.
If you receive message like this one, add the sent from address to your denied senders list, report the message to SPAM@UCE.GOV and report to the spam & abuse department of the sent from domain.
Don't ever follow any spammers links, open any attachments, or reply to their messages. ALL Links and images were removed or disabled from Spammers message.
Don't just delete these scammers and fraudsters messages - REPORT them.