Sunday, November 08, 2009

my honest request

my honest request - email spam message. This message appears sent from - Mrs Georgina Annis [georginaannis@lajt.hu]. Return or reply email as - georginaannis@sify.com.



Peace be upon you!

Please I will appreciate you read the content of my email with understanding and don't feel sorry for me because it is the destiny of every man to die someday, my name is Mrs Georgina Annis from Australia. I was married to Late Mr. Abraham Annis of blessed memory who was an oil explorer in Kuwait for twelve years before he died in the year 2005. We were married for twelve years without an issue, he died in an automobile accident that claimed the life’s of the whole passengers. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. I inherited most of my husbands Bank deposits and properties after his death, which includes the sum US$17.5Million deposited in a Security Company in the U.K which no one knows about.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only 2 months to live due to cancer.Having known my condition I decided to donate this funds to either a charity/orphanage home or devoted individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct therein.

I want the organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund charity homes(motherless homes), orphanages,widows. I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are into radical organization and I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an Unholy manner, Hence the reasons for this bold decision. Please, pray for me to recover as your prayers will go a long way in uplifting my spirit.

I have willed and given most of my inheritance from my husband to immediate and extended family members, as well as a few close friends. I want God to have mercy on me and accept my soul cos i guess I wasn’t much of a good person in my life,then when i had good health and wealth in abundance. then i loved GOD but I guess I wasn’t that spiritually attached.Hence I have decided to support charity work; this is what I want to be remembered for.

So far, I have been able to reach out to a few,charity organizations in the Singapore, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself any more.

I once asked members of my extended family to aid me in giving of alms to those organizations catering for the less privileged in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the resources to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them any more,as they seem not to be contempt with what they have.

I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health condition which has seriously affected my speech. I am only able to communicate with you by the help of a Nurse here who types for me once i write my mails. As soon as I receive your reply via email

I shall give you further directives on what to do and how to go about actualizing this project. I want you to always pray for me.

I have also reserved 30% of this money to compensate you for your time and efforts while the Remaining 70% in carrying out this mission, until I hear from you through E-mail; my dreams will Rest squarely on your shoulders.

Remain Blessed.

Mrs.Georgina Annis



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< ROGERS PLACE BLOG HOME

Google rogers place blog 

blogging weblog journal